A lot of homebuyers won’t be surprised to find out that brand new houses cost more than those that are not. Basically, new construction homes in Myrtle Beach SC are new and the ones that are on resale are used.
But what do you get if you buy a new custom home? Is the price you pay worth it?
With a new construction homes in Myrtle Beach SC, you can:
- Choose the décor, fixtures, and finishes you like.
- Everything is brand new.
- You get a builder’s warranty for the structure, system, and finishes.
- It comes with excellent architecture and design.
- It can be equipped with latest automation system.
- It can be fitted with energy efficient appliances, heating and cooling systems.
The component of home automation is desirable since it could be costly and difficult to add this kind of system to new homes that’s already built.